Here’s a sample of the business insurance policies we provide:
Commercial Property Insurance
Protect your company property and your physical assets
Commercial Property Insurance protects your business against the loss or loss of use of company property. “Property” can include a variety of types: lost income or business interruption, buildings, computers, money, and valuable papers.
With more than 25 years of experience insuring both large and small businesses, we can combine the different types of protection you need into one cost-effective insurance plan.
ADDED VALUE: David Rine Insurance offers Commercial Property Insurance clients access to your own MyWave portal where you can find a variety of valuable insurance resources.
We also offer:
- Protection to insure that if your building is destroyed and it costs more to demolish and rebuild it to code than its current value, you will be brought up to the latest standards
- Full glass coverage
- Full sign coverage
- Coverage in the event of equipment breakdowns caused by power surges, mechanical malfunctions, and boiler explosions
- Protection if your accounts receivable records are ever damaged or destroyed by a covered loss
- Coverage for any physical loss or damage to your computer hardware, loss of data, and computer software
- Industry-specific options, including coverage for contractor equipment and tools, installation, peak season, transit insurance, and valuable papers, etc.
- And much more!
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Coverage for all your company vehicles and liability protection
Commercial Vehicle Insurance provides protection for your company-owned vehicles, as well as leased or rented vehicles and your employees’ vehicles used for business purposes. It covers you in case of injury to others or their property, or for damaging other vehicles.
Coverage combines two basic elements: liability and collision/comprehensive insurance. Liability protects you in case someone claims that you or someone driving your insured vehicle is legally liable for either bodily injury or property damage. Collision and comprehensive cover physical damage to your vehicles. You can also get Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage to protect you if you are injured in an accident caused by negligent operation of an uninsured auto, by a hit-and-run motorist, or by someone with less liability coverage than you.
In addition to “standard” coverage, you can get these options:
- Transportation expenses in the event your company-owned vehicle is stolen
- Glass repair
- Coverage for permanently installed sound equipment, including radios, tape decks, CD players, and cellular phones
- Coverage for expenses such as returning a vehicle that has been stolen and recovered
- DOC coverage
- Hired Physical Damage
Commercial General Liability Insurance
Financial protection for your business in the event of a lawsuit
Commercial and Business Liability Insurance can prevent a lawsuit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. Let David Rine Insurance help you find the Commercial Liability Insurance policy to meet the unique needs of your business.
Different types of bonds to make sure your business runs smoothly
For more than 25 years we’ve been meeting the surety bond needs of companies in the Akron/Canton area.
We provide several different types of bonds:
- Bid/Performance Bonds guarantee that you will perform the work and pay your suppliers, subcontractors, and laborers.
- Commercial Bonds guarantee your performance of an obligation as listed on the bond. (e.g. Auto Dealer Bond, Mortgage Broker Bond, Wage & Welfare Bond, etc.)
- Court Bonds are also known as fiduciary bonds; guaranteeing your performance of fiduciary services in compliance with a court order. (e.g. Guardianship Bond, Executor Bond, etc.)
- License/ Permit Bonds for Contractors
- Fidelity Bonds are a type of insurance to protect against employee theft.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) Insurance
Your best defense against work-related lawsuits
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) covers businesses against claims by workers that allege their legal rights as employees of the company have been violated. EPLI covers defense costs, judgments and settlements (up to the policy limits) for the corporate entity, former and current employees, directors, and officers.
It covers a variety of workplace-related legal actions, including:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment contract
- Negligent evaluation
- Failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful discipline
- Deprivation of career opportunity
- Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
- Mismanagement of employee-benefits plans
The number of lawsuits filed by employees against their employers has been rising. While most suits are filed against large corporations, no company is immune to such lawsuits. Let David Rine Insurance help you get the protection you need for your business.
Buy-Sell / Key Man Insurance
Insure key personnel to protect against financial loss
Many small businesses depend on specific individuals for the company’s continuing success. Some companies could not survive if one or more key individuals passed away unexpectedly or were injured and could not work.
To guard against financial loss due to the absence of an indispensable employee, many companies take out “Key Man” Insurance, in the form of life insurance. If you own a business with others, consider establishing a buy-sell agreement, which determines how ownership of the business will be transferred if one owner dies. Buy-Sell Insurance is a type of business insurance that’s used to fund buy-sell obligations.
David Rine Insurance will help connect your company with the Buy/Sell (“Key Man”) Insurance to provide your company with peace of mind.